(PERM. DESIGN CHANGE) Erie-Meadville International Airport 1:400

20230228_193853.jpg
So progress may be a bit slow because I need to get some more materials.

Anyways the outlines are coming together. You can see a bit of runway on the top left, which is Rwy 2/20. There is another runway which is 11/29, but is not visible due to space. And yes there is a de-icing pad/penalty box which is up top, but isn't visible in the photo as of right now.

Actual length of each runways:
RWY 02/20: 7,500ft
RWY 11/29: 9,200ft (NOT VISIBLE)

And one more thing before closing the update, I'm adding service to Dallas/Fort Worth for American & Denver for United.

Looking good. Hopefully there will be room for a 2nd FedEx flight.....one from MEM and one from IND.
There is two FedEx stands, plus there will be FedEx Feeder (operated by Mountain Air Cargo; will be getting some C208s from shapeways soon) service as well, so technically three stands. And you're right on the routes, but there is a few more that is to be added, same with UPS.

Last edited:
There is two FedEx stands, plus there will be FedEx Feeder (operated by Mountain Air Cargo; will be getting some C208s from shapeways soon) service as well, so technically three stands. And you're right on the routes, but there is a few more that is to be added, same with UPS.
Sounds nice. Looking forward to seeing the progress.
The full overview of the completed cargo ramp.
View attachment 13517
Total of 5 stands + stands for Feeder for FedEx. Three for UPS & FDX each.
Nice. Looking great.

Moving on to the passenger terminal now. Before I forget, here is the route map for cargo:

UPSmap (2).gif

FedEx Express/Feeder
map (3).gif

Yes I know it says ERI, but it's where my fictional airport is located.

Are you going to use a 3D printed terminal? Andrew Roeske is one of the best if you want a custom job...