Is the quality of Jethut Models reasonable for the price? (Including 1/400 Virgin Atlantic B 787-9 Dreamliner Jethut Models JH001 Pictures)

This DC-10 might be a DC-10-40 instead of a -30 version.
I believe JAL (and subsidiaries) didn't operate the 30 version.

The DC-10 mould of JetHut (DeAgostini or whoever makes these JAL planes LOL) is quite nice in my opinion. However, the poor cockpit window really ruins the looks.
Sorry my bad, you're right. JAL only had DC-10-40 and 40D

A lot of JetHut Models are missing from DiMA, as of now there is only two. when there is probably ~10-20 models on sale right now. I most likely never buy a JetHut model cause the models are Japanese. and the Quality.

A lot of JetHut Models are missing from DiMA, as of now there is only two. when there is probably ~10-20 models on sale right now. I most likely never buy a JetHut model cause the models are Japanese. and the Quality.
There have been nearly 100 models released from the JAL Collection range but they aren't technically JetHut models and aren't in DiMA

Man, JetHut would have been getting a perfect review from everybody if it wasn't for those cockpit windows.
The cockpit windows, window line, cradle mould, engine pylons and painting are some of the deal-breakers for me, Hence, far from a perfect review, and at the end of the day, money down the drain - even if it is not considered much. Wiser to spend a few extra dollars on an NG Virgin 787.

I like these DeAgostini models as custom donors. Some models are really ugly and too flawed, but some others have a 2000ish-Gemini-like quality, which i'm OK with.
I got two JAL B727-100s and might add more in a near future. Maybe a DC-8 too. These will all be custom donors. I can find them for a very reasonable price on Aliexpress website.