Has Gemini jets 737 Max mould gone downhill?

DiamondCollector

Has the 737 max mould by geminijets gone downhill, reason to this question is I’ve seen a lot of quality control issues with the mould with many releases these past months, most common bent/rocket engine, and if NG release a Max mould will it decimate the geminijets mould?

GJ's Max isn't the best from what I hear so yes, NG's would probably decimate it. That's not taking into consideration the printing and QC.

I haven’t had too many problems with the MAX, however I have observed occasional tilted engines and did have a wing fall off on my Southwest MAX (2018 release).

I haven’t had too many problems with the MAX, however I have observed occasional tilted engines and did have a wing fall off on my Southwest MAX (2018 release).
I had very few issues as well with Gemini's MAXs, other than a couple of tilted engines.

I have had no experience with any MAX moulds, there are very few in Australia as of now. Of course, that will change when the Virgin Australia’s are delivered, but for now, the only ones that might interest me would be a Batik Air Malaysia and a Fiji Airways. From what I have seen, it is a pretty good mould, albeit it with some QC challenges.