FunnyAirplaneModels - A Scam?

ghqv2988

Pre-ordered the JetBlue Spotlight Tail A320 and have received zero word on shipment ETA. Emailed them several days ago, twice, with no response. This model appears to have been shipped by the manufacturer to retailers (WCD for example) and so they should have a good idea of an ETA, yet I am being left totally in the dark.

I have purchased from them in the past without issue, so this situation is coming as quite a surprise. I'd like to continue to think positively of them however this experience has been pretty upsetting. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Pre-ordered the JetBlue Spotlight Tail A320 and have received zero word on shipment ETA. Emailed them several days ago, twice, with no response. This model appears to have been shipped by the manufacturer to retailers (WCD for example) and so they should have a good idea of an ETA, yet I am being left totally in the dark.

I have purchased from them in the past without issue, so this situation is coming as quite a surprise. I'd like to continue to think positively of them however this experience has been pretty upsetting. Is anyone else in the same boat?
My last email from them was around May 13th, I sell some of my planes to them. I offered more planes to sell and send them an email around May 21st and have not received a response yet?

My last email from them was around May 13th, I sell some of my planes to them. I offered more planes to sell and send them an email around May 21st and have not received a response yet?
It sounds like they are MIA. Not cool though, as they have my money and supposedly my models. I'll wait another day or two for a response and then escalate if no word. Their customer service is usually top notch which is the odd part.

I saw WCD got these models in recently as they had ordered them also. Not sure if Funny Models got them in though. Still though, sucks that they failed to respond to your emails and aren’t providing an update.

If there’s a retailer called ‘funnyairplanemodels’ it’s probably an immediate red flag
This was a reliable store in the past. While I didn’t buy from his online store, I met the guy who runs the store at Airliners International in Chicago last year; he was friendly and helpful. Considering the positive feedback I’ve heard, I’m not sure why an issue suddenly appeared that’s associated with this store…

He is just busy

I have to send it to him and just waiting for him to send me payment and shipping info

I spoke with the store owner and he said he's moving to eBay, but will fulfill remaining orders from the website. You'd think there would be a notice on the store before the domain got closed...

I spoke with the store owner and he said he's moving to eBay, but will fulfill remaining orders from the website. You'd think there would be a notice on the store before the domain got closed...
Appreciate you looking into it! His ebay feedback remains positive, let's hope for continued good experiences from there. It would be nice if communication with customers could improve regarding major changes. We shall see.