Final NG Models Mould Samples 767-200/300

I'm not sure I like the exhaust cones on both GE and PW engines. They look quite thin and I think they should be larger. It's a minor issue for me, though. Overall, the models look excellent.

Maybe the winglets should be bigger aswell?

I don't have any other wingletted 767s to compare these too but when I look at photos of the real thing I'm not seeing a dramatic issue

The football's about to start but there's been just enough time for the video review of the 767s to accompany the written ones so check them out on the turntable:

Re: the high window lines. It looks to me like these are suffering from the same issue some others have pointed out with NG's A319s and 320s, which is that the overwing exit door printing looks a little too small. To my eye, the window line issue looks less noticeable on the examples with no overwing exits, so I do think the size of those doors is exacerbating the issue. I'm still excited about these nonetheless and have the AA 762 on preorder. That livery will be a good test case for how high the window line is.