EMI/KEMI THREAD MOVED

MSRT&A Productions

Yes. I do have another fictional airport in store. I've been trying to think of a new terminal design for a while now. While that happens, here is a route map serving out of Erie. This airport is located south of Erie, PA. Minus the real Erie airport (ERI), this is my fictional version of Erie. "Meadville" comes from another town south from Erie. Hence the name, "Erie-Meadville" I made up.
sketch-1669676062875.jpg

When I said "new," I mean a new design. The old Erie-Meadville was ruined because I accidentally spilled paint all over it while moving stuff around.

Here is the frequencies for the following routes (subject to change):

AC8 to:
YYZ - 2x Daily

AAY to:
FLL - 3x Weekly (Sun, Tue, Fri)
MYR - 1x Weekly (Sun; Summer Season)
SFB - 4x Weekly (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat)

AAL to:
CLT - 3x Daily
ORD - 3x Daily
PHL - 3x Daily
DCA - 3x Daily

DAL to:
ATL - 4x Daily
DTW - 3x Daily
JFK - 3x Daily
LGA - 4x Daily

FFT to:
MCO - 3x Weekly (Sun, Wed, Fri)
DEN - 2x Weekly (Mon, Thu)

JBU to:
BOS - 1x Daily
MCO - 6x Weekly (Daily in Winter Season)
JFK - 3x Daily

SWA to:
BWI - 3x Daily
MDW - 3x Daily
MCO - 1x Daily
TPA - 1x Weekly (Sat)

NKS to:
FLL - 1x Daily
MCO - 1x Daily

UAL to:
ORD - 4x Daily
EWR - 4x Daily
IAD - 3x Daily

Well if AC would stop shipping models out of their warehouse before they announce the new releases, I would have gotten the chance.
If you need some help getting them, AC announces new releases on the second Friday of the month (sometimes first, check with others) at around 7:00 PM ET. If you can get them at around that moment, you’re almost guaranteed an order.

Very nice! Eager to see how west coast service develops. would love to do one for mine, but the lines would take forever lol.2023:3:1.jpg2000.jpgTulsa route maps might be good enough for now lol.

While I'm working on my other project (that is not airport related), I figured I draw a few concepts for EMI Airport terminal design on paper. Which do you think I should go with?

Keep in mind, two of the four designs says in parenthesis, "only if it fits." Meaning I'll have to see if it'll fit the boards after the decision is made.
20221221_135945.jpg

While I'm working on my other project (that is not airport related), I figured I draw a few concepts for EMI Airport terminal design on paper. Which do you think I should go with?

Keep in mind, two of the four designs says in parenthesis, "only if it fits." Meaning I'll have to see if it'll fit the boards after the decision is made.
View attachment 8518
Personally I like design one. I kind of like crowded airport alleyways for some reason.

Unfortunately I may have to push back the EMI project due to, not being told in advance, moving 📦. I do not know what will be happening, but I will find out sooner or later.