Discover our BRAND NEW Accurate Airport dioramas on Vertical Sky!

Vertical Sky

Dear collectors!

We are proud to announce the launch of Vertical Sky and its range of 1:400 airport dioramas! Our highly detailed models are the results of thousand of hours of work.

We design real world airport terminals and gates templates to download and print (A4 + Letter). Our products include highly detailed aprons with accurate aircraft parking indications, terminal buildings, telescopic jetways and instructions.

Our first airport model, Washington Dulles gate A23/25 - Concourse A, is now available on our website: https://verticalsky.net

Other terminals from different airports around the globe are coming in the next months.

We want you to be pleased with our products, so if you have any comments or questions, please let us know! 63C5135C-1F16-438C-B15A-5749DDDEEEDF.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6827.jpeg
    IMG_6827.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6835.jpeg
    IMG_6835.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6834.jpeg
    IMG_6834.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6514.jpeg
    IMG_6514.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6513.jpeg
    IMG_6513.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6512.jpeg
    IMG_6512.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Dear collectors!

We are proud to announce the launch of Vertical Sky and its range of 1:400 airport dioramas! Our highly detailed models are the results of thousand of hours of work.

We design real world airport terminals and gates templates to download and print (A4 + Letter). Our products include highly detailed aprons with accurate aircraft parking indications, terminal buildings, telescopic jetways and instructions.

Our first airport model, Washington Dulles gate A23/25 - Concourse A, is now available on our website: https://verticalsky.net

Other terminals from different airports around the globe are coming in the next months.

We want you to be pleased with our products, so if you have any comments or questions, please let us know! View attachment 31792
Wow!! We finally have real world accurate and realistic airport models in 1:400! Thanks Vertical Sky!

Looks very good I must say, especially for those of us who haven’t got the time to do our own airports. Although saying that, if my son gets into aviation it could be a good project for us both.

I'm nt a fan of paper airports or GSE but I must say this looks super nice, specially the jetways!
I tend to agree. This does look very nice but if you have to download, print and build yourself then I imagine the variation in quality of end product can be substantial. Plus of course the durability of card work over time is much less than other products.

I'm impressed by the detail and the fact that all the square sections of the ramp/taxyways etc are different and look slightly worn. Also that the painted lines don't look freshly painted.

I'm not able to make your website www.verticalsky.net work. I get messages such as
'We’re having trouble finding that site'.
on all the browsers I've tried. Tried with and without the 'www'.