Conviasa A340-600 by JC Wings

Jazajia

I did not pre-order this one when initially announced, but did keep an eye to see when it was going to hit the stores. It took well over a year...

Anyway, here it is, the current flag carrier of the current Venezuela. A 1:400 YV reg at last.

Conviasa A340-600 YV3533

DSC_3133.jpgDSC_3135.jpgDSC_3136.jpgDSC_3137.jpgDSC_3131.jpgDSC_3132.jpgDSC_3138.jpg

👆 The last photo is alongside Phoenix's A340-200 YV1004

It's a very nice livery. Way outside my criteria, but I do have a soft spot for the A340. Might have to consider it. Great pictures by the way.

Super cool model, and I also like the livery! A good use of Billboard titles, which usually aren't really my cup of tea, but this is not the case.

It's a very nice livery. Way outside my criteria, but I do have a soft spot for the A340. Might have to consider it. Great pictures by the way.
Super cool model, and I also like the livery! A good use of Billboard titles, which usually aren't really my cup of tea, but this is not the case.

Thanks! Technically the subject is too modern for me, but hey, it's a YV reg. The A340-600 looks impressive though, and that livery, despite its simplicity, looks good on it.