British Airways 787-8 GeminiJets 1:400 - Model Review!

AsJay7879

Howdy Folks!

My latest video is now live on my YouTube channel!
This time my review of the British Airways Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner by GeminiJets in 1:400!

Be sure to go check the video out via the link below.
While you're there, leave a thumbs up, comment your thoughts, subscribe and turn on notifications for more.

Cheers. 🤙

Last edited:
Howdy Folks!

My latest video is now live on my YouTube channel!
This time my review of the British Airways Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner by GeminiJets in 1:400!

Be sure to go check the video out via the link below.
While you're there, leave a thumbs up, comment your thoughts, subscribe and turn on notifications for more.

Cheers. 🤙

Very nice review should I buy this one or wait for NG to release one?

Very nice review should I buy this one or wait for NG to release one?
Thank you for the kind words, I’m glad you enjoyed the review. Honestly, I think it’s up to your preference on which brand you go for. I know that if NG Models releases a different Reg# to the one GeminiJets did I’m likely to go for it. Not just because it’s a 787 Dreamliner, but to compare them. Though, since GeminiJets’ one is available I’d probably suggest you to go for it because we don’t know when NG Models will their own. Thanks again.

Thank you for the kind words, I’m glad you enjoyed the review. Honestly, I think it’s up to your preference on which brand you go for. I know that if NG Models releases a different Reg# to the one GeminiJets did I’m likely to go for it. Not just because it’s a 787 Dreamliner, but to compare them. Though, since GeminiJets’ one is available I’d probably suggest you to go for it because we don’t know when NG Models will their own. Thanks again.
I just ordered this model after seeing this review. I know for sure that NG is making a BA 787 8 with a diff reg.

I just ordered this model after seeing this review. I know for sure that NG is making a BA 787 8 with a diff reg.
I glad I was able to help influence your decision to get the model, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as well. Can’t wait for the -8 by NG Models.