BigBird400 Air India 747-300 VT-EPW "Blue Antiglare"

BWI-ROCMan

Here's a closeup of one of the two new BigBird400 Air India 747-300's. Very nice looking model. I have the other Air India and the Evergreen on order and will post photos of those after they arrive. The BB400 747's are still solid moulds, and I'm very happy to get models on it. JC should pull it off the shelf more often.

BigBird400 Air India 747-337M VT-EPW Classic Livery Front Angle by jimkruggel, on Flickr

BigBird400 Air India 747-337M VT-EPW Classic Livery Rear Angle by jimkruggel, on Flickr

I agree and I would like to see JC utilizes this mould more often! Great to see this beauty in your collection!

Here's a closeup of one of the two new BigBird400 Air India 747-300's. Very nice looking model. I have the other Air India and the Evergreen on order and will post photos of those after they arrive. The BB400 747's are still solid moulds, and I'm very happy to get models on it. JC should pull it off the shelf more often.

BigBird400 Air India 747-337M VT-EPW Classic Livery Front Angle by jimkruggel, on Flickr

BigBird400 Air India 747-337M VT-EPW Classic Livery Rear Angle by jimkruggel, on Flickr
Outstanding! Can't decide what the best detail is.