Anyone else have a beloved model that sits crooked

ghqv2988

My NG Icelandair 737 MAX arrived and sits crooked. One of the main gears wasn't glued all the way into the socket, so the left side sits higher than the right. Anyone else have models like this?

My NG Icelandair 737 MAX arrived and sits crooked. One of the main gears wasn't glued all the way into the socket, so the left side sits higher than the right. Anyone else have models like this?
I've got two, admittedly one of them was entirely my fault but still. First is an Air Canada 777-300ER that I dropped so the left main gear is kinda compressed now. Second is a Gemini Qantas A330-300 that sits tilted also to the left due to the way the wings were put in

Unfortunately I do. My NG Qantas 737-800 "Yananyi Dreaming" has a tilted nose gear. In most cases, I would just remove the gear and re-glue it, but I don't want to risk damaging this model further.

All my fault, my ATA 757 25th anniversary and Ariana 727 to, they were some of my first models so I’m not surprised.

I have one that's pretty noticeable....my Gemini Southwest 737-7H4 N224WN Slam Dunk One. It's either the left wing or left main gear that needs adjusted...I'll have to take a real good look at it and see if I can fix it.