AeroPolaris - revival of HYJL Wings with new A350 mould

mike_charlie_lima

Following content has been directly copied from their official wechat channel.
-------------------------------------BREAK-------------------------------------
Dear Aviation Model Enthusiasts,

We are thrilled to announce the official release of AeroPolaris' brand-new 1:400 scale Airbus A350 model! This model is not only a testament to our relentless pursuit of excellence in aviation model craftsmanship but also a heartfelt gift from AeroPolaris to all aviation enthusiasts.

*The final mold testing and adjustments are currently underway, and the product is expected to be released in October.

1723725633211.png

Introduction to the Airbus A350

1723725641150.png

AIRBUS A350-900

The Airbus A350 is a long-range, wide-body aircraft developed by the European aircraft manufacturer, Airbus. As Airbus's new generation flagship product, the A350 boasts advanced aerodynamic design, efficient fuel economy, and exceptional passenger comfort. Its key features include:

• Energy Efficiency and Environmental Friendliness: The A350 uses the latest lightweight materials and advanced engine technology, reducing fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions by 25% compared to previous generation aircraft.

Comfortable Experience: The A350’s cabin is more spacious and equipped with the latest air conditioning systems and noise control technology, providing passengers with a more comfortable and quieter flying experience.

• Technological Leadership: The A350 is equipped with the most advanced flight control systems and cockpit equipment, ensuring that pilots maintain optimal control performance under all conditions.

1723725648713.png

AIRBUS A350-900

Challenges in Developing the 1:400 Scale Airbus A350 Model Mold
In the process of developing the 1:400 scale Airbus A350 model, we encountered some unique challenges. These challenges not only tested our technical abilities but also required us to achieve perfection in every detail.Accurate Reproduction of the Aircraft’s Lines: The design of the Airbus A350 features complex curves and aerodynamic characteristics. Reproducing these details at a 1:400 scale proved particularly difficult. We had to use high-precision engraving techniques and advanced mold-making processes to ensure that every line was accurately represented.Detailing at a Miniature Scale: At a 1:400 scale, many details are extremely small, but they are crucial to the overall effect of the model. For example, the small components on the aircraft, landing gear, wingtips, and engines must be replicated using precise molds and high-quality materials. This required AeroPolaris’ mold craftsmen to possess exceptional manual skills and patience.
1723725656531.png

AeroPolaris 1:400 Scale Airbus A350 Rendered Image

Material Selection and Crafting Challenges:
To ensure that the model is both lightweight and durable, we conducted extensive research on material selection. The materials used need to have good strength and toughness, while also allowing for fine painting and decoration on the surface. Throughout this process, we conducted numerous tests and adjustments to ensure that the final model more accurately replicates the shape of the A350, with paint that is both aesthetically pleasing and durable.Balancing Production Costs and Efficiency: The demands for high precision and quality significantly increased the production costs of the mold. The production process for AeroPolaris’ Airbus A350 mold went through multiple tests and revisions to ensure that the final product met our high standards. At the same time, we also had to consider how to improve production efficiency to offer a product with great value to model enthusiasts.Now that we have overcome these challenges: We have successfully developed a high-quality 1:400 scale Airbus A350 model mold. This mold not only provides a highly accurate reproduction of the real aircraft but also reflects our passion and commitment to aviation model making. We believe that every aviation enthusiast will be able to appreciate the unique charm and technological beauty of the Airbus A350 through this model.
1723725666425.png

AeroPolaris Models (Mold Prototype) Announces the Release of the New 1:400 Scale Airbus A350 Top View

High-Quality Materials for Long-Lasting Collectibility

AeroPolaris models will be crafted from high-quality materials, ensuring durability and lasting value as collectibles. Whether displayed in a showcase or treasured as a valuable collection or gift, AeroPolaris models offer exceptional value that you won’t want to miss.

Limited Edition, Rare Opportunity

To highlight the unique value of each model, we will release them in limited quantities. Each model will come with a unique numbered certificate of authenticity, emphasizing its rarity and special collectible value under the AeroPolaris brand.

AeroPolaris is committed to providing the highest quality model products to aviation enthusiasts around the world. Upholding the spirit of craftsmanship, we continuously innovate to bring you more exciting surprises.

Thank you for your support of AeroPolaris, and we look forward to sharing the beauty of aviation models with you.

AeroPolaris Team

Thank you for following AeroPolaris, and we look forward to soaring to new heights with you!

Follow our WeChat account for the latest news and product release information.

Let's fly the skies and explore infinite possibilities together!

Source: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/lYJDrZOrWhwFyanwmsFjEA

------------------------------------END------------------------------------

Setting the bar high with this marketing speak.
I don't have words to express my excitement about...
...yet another A350?
I got the same feeling as you too. It would be better if they made a new 747 Classic and/or 744. This doesn't make any sense, at all.

I got the same feeling as you too. It would be better if they made a new 747 Classic and/or 744. This doesn't make any sense, at all.
It does make sense, as much as my nostalgia-ridden 2000s brain wants to deny it. 787 and 350 are the airliners for kids and casual collectors these days, just as 744s were for folks from my generation.

But about the 747 classic, seems like HX has us covered.
1723783976560.png

Last edited:
This does seem like a colossal waste of time. If they want to make A350s fair enough but there are plenty of moulds they could use and I'm sure Panda would be fine with them using theirs for example. What improvements do they really think they can bring to a type so well covered in the scale with at least 3 pretty impressive renditions already?

And there is almost zero that hasn't been made already too plus they are only going to make tiny numbers too by the sounds of it.

Interesting that this bunch are supposed to be a revival of HYJL yet aren't using the HYJL A321 and have no connection with the previous owner or brand.

It does make sense, as much as my nostalgia-ridden 2000s brain wants to deny it. 787 and 350 are the airliners for kids and casual collectors these days, just as 744s were for folks from my generation.

But about the 747 classic, seems like HX has us covered.
View attachment 32289

Sooo HX is also launching a B747 Classic mould? I was thinking of Patriot Models and their 747 RA001 variants (tanker, engine testbed, etc) but it's so good to see yet another player coming up with a Classic Jumbo!!! Please, more pics of it, if possible !!!

Sooo HX is also launching a B747 Classic mould? I was thinking of Patriot Models and their 747 RA001 variants (tanker, engine testbed, etc) but it's so good to see yet another player coming up with a Classic Jumbo!!! Please, more pics of it, if possible !!!
Patriot are using the HX Models mould for their 747s. They aren't making their own.

Patriot haven't made any of their own moulds as of yet in either 200 or 400, but that may well change.