Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

Those Sprinter vans are also widely used in the US... but they're just too new for my era! If only they were Ford Econolines or Chevy vans... the Indianapolis Airport Authority had some of those as ops vehicles, and some of the airlines had their own on the ramp (though I'm not sure what they were used for).
I agree. Many of us have older fleet collections that need older GSE. Maybe GSE makers don’t think that GSE from the past would sell. I could buy a lot if not airline branded.

I agree. Many of us have older fleet collections that need older GSE. Maybe GSE makers don’t think that GSE from the past would sell. I could buy a lot if not airline branded.
I don't necessarily need airline branded GSE but I would like mine to at least be in the correct colors by airline. Dark blue for American and ATA, gray for Northwest, red for TWA, and so on.

Some new arrivals at mine from an Austrian store, who currently runs a sale program. The selection was not the widest, though but I am glad that I have picked these. I have an all-NG batch today! We'll go from the smallest to the biggest:

My first B736 by NG - Air Europa B737-683 EC-ING, which will go to my fantasy airlines' fleet and accompany the JANET B736. Tbh, NG's B736 is a huge improvement overl PM's in terms of front landing gear and gear door sizes, which makes the model looks more natural.
20240514_214055_HDR.jpg
A chrome beauty from Mexico - AeroMexico B737-752 N788XA. I just love the chrome finishing so much, despite it fades over the time. This is my first NG B73G without the Scimitar winglet.
20240514_214314_HDR.jpg

What a classy model but it is my friend's. As the store only had 1 in stock so I gave the chance to him. Introducing LTU Süd B757-2G5 D-AMUV. The red and white scheme is really really striking.
20240514_213743_HDR.jpg
Going to widebody section to a model which I broke my own rules - Scoot B787-9 9V-OJJ "Pokemon Jets". I tend to avoid special scheme, particularly because they are not regular colors that I would like to display at my diorama. Other reason is that the scheme get replaced quite fast after its introduction (besides Hello Kitty scheme, which stays on a jet for nearly a decade). However, since I already got the A320 from the airline, this would compliment well. Besides, the characters on the jet look cool. Here's the port side:
20240514_214554_HDR.jpg
On the starboard side features a different design:
20240514_214541_HDR.jpg

Finally, the largest of the bunch, and a Government Jet - a category which I also not collect. The reason is simple: if I get 1 Govt Jet, I need to get all, and that is costly. This was a choice made by my friend and I am glad I followed his advice. Luftwaffle A350-941ACJ 10+03. A very minimalistic scheme. The sistership of this aircraft came to SGN with the President of Germany, who paid a visit to my uni.
20240514_214841_HDR-01.jpeg

That's all for today's set. I bought quite a variety of criteria for this batch.

Some new arrivals at mine from an Austrian store, who currently runs a sale program. The selection was not the widest, though but I am glad that I have picked these. I have an all-NG batch today! We'll go from the smallest to the biggest:

My first B736 by NG - Air Europa B737-683 EC-ING, which will go to my fantasy airlines' fleet and accompany the JANET B736. Tbh, NG's B736 is a huge improvement overl PM's in terms of front landing gear and gear door sizes, which makes the model looks more natural.
View attachment 29631
A chrome beauty from Mexico - AeroMexico B737-752 N788XA. I just love the chrome finishing so much, despite it fades over the time. This is my first NG B73G without the Scimitar winglet.
View attachment 29630

What a classy model but it is my friend's. As the store only had 1 in stock so I gave the chance to him. Introducing LTU Süd B757-2G5 D-AMUV. The red and white scheme is really really striking.
View attachment 29632
Going to widebody section to a model which I broke my own rules - Scoot B787-9 9V-OJJ "Pokemon Jets". I tend to avoid special scheme, particularly because they are not regular colors that I would like to display at my diorama. Other reason is that the scheme get replaced quite fast after its introduction (besides Hello Kitty scheme, which stays on a jet for nearly a decade). However, since I already got the A320 from the airline, this would compliment well. Besides, the characters on the jet look cool. Here's the port side:
View attachment 29628
On the starboard side features a different design:
View attachment 29629

Finally, the largest of the bunch, and a Government Jet - a category which I also not collect. The reason is simple: if I get 1 Govt Jet, I need to get all, and that is costly. This was a choice made by my friend and I am glad I followed his advice. Luftwaffle A350-941ACJ 10+03. A very minimalistic scheme. The sistership of this aircraft came to SGN with the President of Germany, who paid a visit to my uni.
View attachment 29627

That's all for today's set. I bought quite a variety of criteria for this batch.

That LTU 757 is my favorite by far. I didn't know NG had released it! :love:
Such a cool livery, looked great on the 757 and 767 too.

A pair of models from the latest incoming Gemini Jets releases landed today. Had my budget been bigger at this time I would’ve gotten more from that set but I picked these two as my high priority models.
cachedImage.jpg